The 2XU compression pants for all sports. Cross training involves a series of dynamic movements that are physically demanding. The 2XU MCS Cross Training Tight is designed to support the key muscles affected by high intensity interval training. Anatomically defined muscle support for increased performance and better recovery. MCS mapping for glutes, hamstrings, calves and quadriceps to reduce muscle tightness.
- MCS technology (Muscle Containment Stamping) enables an optimal fit of the compression garment and thus the necessary support for the stressed muscles and tendons. Thanks to the anatomically shaped MCS inserts on the inside of the clothing, the most important muscles and tendon groups are optimally supported and there is no unnecessary slipping.
- more power and less fatigue. PWX is 2XU's compression fabric designed for peak athletic performance using the latest technology. Thanks to 360degree flexibility, PWX compression fabric is extremely powerful, yet lightweight and flexible.
- Waistband with drawstring for secure fit
- Normal waist height
- Flatlock seams reduce friction
- 50+ UV Protection
- Flexible and breathable
- Reduced muscle fatigue, muscle damage and reduced risk of overuse injuries.
- Improved performance and muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
Also good to know:
- How to care for MCS All Sports Compression Tights properly: Machine wash gentle cycle turned inside out at 30 degrees, do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Materials: Upper material: Front: 72 % Nylon / 28 % Lycra Back: 65 % Nylon / 35 % Lycra / Lining: Unlined
- Model number: MA4219B#BLKGLD