The 2XU Compression Calf Sleeves are lighter than ordinary calf wraps and are great for your training or competition. They are extremely powerful, breathable and offer 50+ UV protection. Because the calf sleeves are so thin, they can be worn under your socks or wetsuit.
The powerful compression minimizes muscle vibration and muscle damage, it also provides a more effektiever warm-up and fast recovery after training.
2XU graduated cut compression products help leg muscles to stimulate blood circulation and strengthen regeneration. In particular, the calf muscles are thus stimulated to pump more oxygen-poor blood back to the heart. The result of this is an increased breakdown of lactate, faster muscle repair (micro tears) and less muscle soreness. Also during activity, 2XU compression products provide increased stability to minimize muscle vibration. This reduces micro tears in the muscles from the outset and slows down the signs of fatigue.
- Reduced muscle fatigue of the lower legs due to muscle vibration
- Reduced muscle damage and reduced risk of overuse injuries
- Targeted support for the calves and shins
- Increases your performance
- Flatlock seams reduce friction
- 50+ UV Protection
- How to care for Compression Calf Sleeves properly: Machine wash gentle cycle turned inside out at 30 degrees, do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Materials: Upper material: 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex / Lining: Unlined
- Model number: UA2595B#WHTWHT
Also good to know:
|SIZE||CALF SCOPE IN CM|