The 2XU Accelerate Compression Tights can be worn separately as training pants or as a baselayer. The waistband has been specially designed without a drawstring so that it does not interfere with abdominal and waist exercises. It also reduces muscle sorenesss and shortens recovery time. The 2XU material was developed for sports with medical technology. It is very powerful, but also lightweight and with 360-degree stretch for flexibility. High filament yarns combined with the strongest and most durable elastane yarns to ensure the compression fabric maintains a constant strength.
- Compression support for adductors, glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves to reduce muscle vibration
- Reduced muscle fatigue
- Reduced muscle damage and reduced risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- PWX®(Power Weight Flexibility) - muscle stabilisation for more power and less fatigue. PWX is the compression fabric by 2XU, which was developed with the help of the latest technology for peak athletic performance. Thanks to 360degree flexibility, PWX compression fabric is extremely powerful, yet lightweight and flexible.
- PWX 70D on the front for more flexibility
- PWX 105D on the back for opacity
- Flexible and breathable
- 5cm waistband with logo
- Flatlock seams reduce friction
- 50+ UV protection
Also good to know:
- How to care for Accelerate Compression Tights: Machine wash 30 degrees, Turn inside out, Do not use fabric softener, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron.
- Material composition: Upper: 72% Nylon / 28% Lycra / Lining: Unlined