The 2XU VECTR socks are suitable for any sport and any shoe. The X:Lock compression technology provides just the right support for your plantar fascia and arch. The socks promote a natural toe spread when stepping. The 3.25mm cushioning underfoot absorbs forefoot impact and heel strike.
Increases blood flow to muscles, improves performance, reduces the risk of injury and accelerates recovery.
X:LOCK compression technology to optimize load, supports plantar fascia, arch and reduces blistering.
Maximum cushioning of 3.25 mm under the socks to absorb the impact and rebound when running .
Ergonomic fit for the right and left foot improves comfort.
WIDE CUT IN THE TOE AREA
The seamless and wide toe box reduces friction and promotes a natural toe splay thereby improving balance, foot alignment and comfort.
The moisture wicking yarn and mesh panels keep feet dry.
The technology applied at the yarn level makes the material antibacterial and ensures that it remains odor-free. This means you have to wash less often and reduce your environmental footprint.
- The foot is stabilized
- Improved coordination
- Improved blood circulation of the foot
- Reduced muscle fatigue, muscle damage and reduced risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance and muscle alignment
- Faster recovery
Also good to know:
- How to care for VECTR Cushion Full Length Socks properly: Machine wash gentle cycle turned inside out at 30 degrees, do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Materials: Upper material: 88 % Nylon / 12 % Spandex (Lycra) / Lining: Unlined
- Model number: UA5156E#WHTGRY
|SIZE||SHOE SIZE||CALF SCOPE|